Welcome To My Blog



Ever wonder what it's like to be in that moment between struggling artist and published author? Read on and find out.



Friday, June 8, 2012

This Week In The Blogverse - Beta Match

            I know that I included Rachael Harrie in a recent installment of This Week In The Blogverse, but she has an incredible feature that is going on right now and I just had to point it out to everyone.

            Rachael does a quarterly Beta Match.  She gives the opportunity for authors who are looking for critique partners and beta readers to meet one another and try to fill that specific need. I recently moved and have had difficulties finding a new critique group in my new area; so, the timing for this event was perfect for me.

            For those of you who don’t live in a large metropolitan area an online group may be your only option if you want to get peer critique of your work before you send it to an editor or agent. Or maybe you’d feel more comfortable with a group of authors who write at a level closer to your skill level. Whatever the reason, if you need someone to read over your work you should check out this event.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment