Welcome To My Blog



Ever wonder what it's like to be in that moment between struggling artist and published author? Read on and find out.



Monday, December 10, 2012

Penumbra Blog


 

 

            Today, I am guest blogging over at Penumbra. Hop on over there and check out my article on writing prompts. I called it Mining Creativity.  

            On a similar topic, a few weeks ago I announced that I was working on a short story with the title of A Long Time for a Little While. I used the same writing prompt for it that I did for Not Fragile. Anyway, I wanted to offer the chance to any of you to do a beta read on it. That will give you the opportunity to see what I can really do with a prompt when I’m serious about the story.
            If you are interested either drop a comment here, or email me.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment